Saturday, October 15, 2016

This is a great story

Hey everyone, popping in today to share another quick layout with y'all. This is my new beautiful little daughter. Excuse the bragging!! But she is amazing! And how she came into this world was crazy! That's what this layout is actually about.


You'll see here that all the layers and mats behind her picture are actually made on a hinge so that I can hide all the writing I wanted to do. I'm never big on writing on my layouts cause I'm always worried I'll mess the layout up. I'm working on it though! But this was very personal, but a story that I wanted her to know when she got older. I wrote about everything that happend that morning leading up to having her.


I had fun finding a way to to keep the layout simple, light, airy and still getting all the journaling in.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout, If you don't want to miss any of my post feel free to click the follow button and you wont miss anything anymore!



No comments:

Post a Comment