Monday, October 3, 2016

Pretty little Studio and JustNick Product Swapp / 12x12 layout


Welcome to the Pretty Little Studio and Just Nick Product Swap, October 3-8. Designers from both teams have swapped product to bring you some fabulous inspiration combining the two stores. Be sure to check back all week to both blogs, to see what our talented designers have created for you. 




Make sure to go and check out the JustNick blog and see what Nicole Martel has in-store for you!!
Also, make sure to grab your cut-files for 25% off thru Oct 31 with code: PRETTY

And over at Pretty little studio get 10% off  threw Oct 2-15 code: JNick10


I loved playing with the cut files from JustNick Studios!! And they work so great with all the pretty papers from Pretty little studio. I wanted to scrapbook this picture of my kids, niece and my parents. As you see my kids are goofy as all get out! lol This was a few years ago, now I have more kids and they are all just as goofy, if not more!! My mom and dad said that they had a hard time getting a picture of us when we were younger without at least one of us making a face or sticking our tongue out. So I guess my kiddos take right after me!


Since this picture was taken in the fall I wanted to go with a more fall-ish cut file so I went with the rustic wreath frame and 
a few pieces from Sweater Weather. I loved the way they looked cut out of the papers from the Woodlands Collection! I chose the wood-grain because it made me think of out side and the bright yellow because its bright but also makes me think of fall. I liked the combination of them and they way 

Pretty Little Studio Products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment