Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Planner spreads with Here comes the sun/ Pretty little Studio DT



Good morning everyone! This morning I'm sharing some spreads from my planner. I really call it memory planning. I use my regular planner, a Create365, I do my normal monthly planning, but then when I go threw each week I print out pictures and add them in along with jornaling about what has gone on that week and other little tid bits. 


I know its already October and I'm sharing from all the way back in August, lol. But as you can see I was a bit busy for a few months with my sweet little new one! I am happy to say that I am all caught up!! Now how long that will last, we shall see :) 
I used Marie-Pierre Capistrans beautiful collection, Here comes the sun. I thought the colors and pretty water color whimsy where perfect and went amazingly well with all my memories I put in my planner.

I have multiple weeks here for you and quite a few close ups, I hope you enjoy!


And this cute little flamingo is so stinking cute!! I need more!



Here is week 3:




And Week 4:


I love how I can journal in my planner and still hide it with those amazing little 3x4 cards. 
This month was amazing for us, with having our little girl come into this world, but we had some very hard times for our whole family this month as well and I wanted to document both good and tragic, but I also didnt want it right out there for everyone and those cards were a perfect fix for that!



Pretty little Studio products used:



No comments:

Post a Comment