Thursday, October 20, 2016

PLS Thursday tips/ 12x12 layout Summer Fun

Good morning everyone! I'm here this morning to share my 1st layout using one of Pretty Little Studios new collection created by Ashley Horton, Oakley Avenue!! I love this collection and am so happy to get to play with it! The colors are so bright and vibrant, great for summer, fall and all sorts of other things!

This layout is about my 2 boys this past summer. We had took all the kids to a park to play and run out some energy. They had gotten hot so the decided to chill out in the slides cause they were under the trees, a little bit of shade, cooling off a little. 


So the collection it self is Amazing as I already said lol, but the packaging is awesome too. All the collection you can use the packaging, but I loved the grid/notebook paper looking packaging and used it as layers here in the layout. I mean I had plenty to play with but I liked how it looked and I also used the brown paper bag that some of the products were in when I got my DT package. 



Here are a few up close pictures of how I used some of the packaging, adding them as other layers in my layout. 



Pretty little Studio Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment