Saturday, October 22, 2016

XOXO / 12X12 Stash scrapping

Hello everyone!! Happy Saturday! I'm a bit late in the day posting this, but I thought I'd share it anyhow.
This is my 2 youngest daughters. Older loves to spend time with her little sister, any time she gets! Baby was getting tummy time and older was sitting there talking to her and playing with her. I thought they looked cute so I snapped a few pics and this was my favorite.


I used some of what was left from the last kit I got from Hip Kits when I was on the design team to make this layout. I love all the Maggie Holmes, Gather collection. Everything I used was on the soft side. I wanted it that way because of the photo I used.


I added a few close up pictures for you to take a look at



Thanks so much for you coming by and checking out what I made, if you dont want to miss any of my posts, feel free to follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment