Wednesday, October 26, 2016

My loot Crate baby/ 12x12 scrapping my stash

Hey everyone! I am out running around today but I wanted to share a layout I created playing with stuff that's been in my stash for a few years.

Me and my hubby are our own kind of nerds lol and proud of it! Well he started getting his loot crates last year and loves them!! They always come with cool shirts, sometimes socks, collectabl toys and all kinds of stuff. It made him really happy when this showed up on our door step, I guess it's his equivalent to me getting my scrappy mail lol so I decided I wanted to document it.


I had fun playing with the cut files and mix of patterned papers. Ashley Horton created this cut file for Hip Kit Club for the month of August2016. And this was another layout that I created playing along with some of the prompts from a Victoria Marie online crop.


I really did like the fact that I dove into my stash with this one and used old Crate paper, old I believe American crafts paper, some Basic Grey and Pink Paislee Memorandum. I really did have fun. I definitely say you need to join the Victoria Marie facebook group, everyone is amazing there, lots of crafty talk, fun and goofyness and just plain fun!!

Well thanks for stopping by, I hope you come back to see more!


No comments:

Post a Comment