Saturday, October 29, 2016

Be Creative / Stash scrapping

Morning everyone! How has your weekend going so far??
 Are you ready for Halloween?? We are ready now, still not to sure I really wanna get out with the kids this year with all the crazy going on, but the kids want to go so bad, so I guess its just being extremely careful.
I miss when I was a kid and you didn't have to worry about the crazy like you do now. Anyways....



This another layout that I did playing along with an online crop earlier this month and thought I'd share. I dont do a lot of mixed media anymore, I use to, I use to A LOT! But I like my layouts to be more clean, but I'm starting (very tentatively) to get back into playing with mixed media.  


To be honest, I love the out let. Scrapbooking is so relaxing, but like I said I like mine to be more clean. But sometimes I really want to just get messy!! So maybe some more pretty messes in my future!


Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment