Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Good Stuff Layout | Mercy Tiara Kit Club DT

I'm so excited to be sharing my 1st layout for the Mercy Tiara Kit club design team!!! I have to say that both of the kits that have been released have been amazing!! But today I will be working with the Brighter Days kit. This kit is full of Prinkfresh Studio, Simple Stories and Paige Evans and they all go together soooo well!! Sorry have to sing paraises where there due! Not only that but when you get your kit or kits you get cutfiles too!! I'm actually using one on this layout today.
I'm not going to go into a bunch of detail here on the blog since I have a youtube video up of the whole process, But I had fun with this one and I have a bunch more coming with this kit!! Make sure to head over to youtube and check out the video and make sure to head to the Mercy Tiara Kit shop and chekc out the kit too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment