Monday, June 26, 2023

Amazing Girls Layout | Mercy Tiara Kit Club DT

Good morning all you crafty people!! I'm back again this weeek to share another layout made with the Brighter Days kit form the Mercy Tiara Kit Club!!.
I started this layout by picking my photos. I knew what ones I wanted to use, so I grabbed them. I pulled papers from the kit and started to back my photos anf get them in the configuration I knew I wanted and then remembered I had these beautiful cutfiles I could use!! Soooo, of course I pulled out my cutty machine, added the papers I wanted to use, patterned paper and some white cardstock and let it cut the rainbow and flower out.
I decided to put the rainbow on the left side of my layout and everything towards the top because of the way the girls were looking. It just seemed to fit for me. So I added the rainbos down, and then added the flower behind my photos to just add a little more dimension and I thought it looked nice too.
Once I had the area around my photos the way I wanted, I added my title, one of the large fome stickers from the Flea Market collection, I dont tend to use these but this year I have been trying to make my self step out of my own box. But it worked perfect for my title, along with some of the amazing thickers in the kit too!! I love these Eclair foam thickers!! I layered some of the little bits and bobs form the embellishment under my title and I thought I was done, but I decided to cut my layout down and add a boarder for some more color. I'm glad I did, I like it so much better. I also decided to run the edges of my white Cardstock threw my sewing machine and the rainbow too.
I popped up a few of the stars from the cut file and then added some Heidi Swapp gold color shine from my stash, added some of the beautiful exclusive sequins here and there. Pulled out my typewriter, typed up my journaling, added it to my layout and called this one good!! I hope you enjoyed this layout, and I hope you come back to check out more!! Make sure to check out my Instagram for more insperation, along with my Youtube TikTok facebook and the Mercy Tiara Facebook Group too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment