Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Crazy Girl Layout for CutCardstock DT

Good morning everyone!! How is your week so far? Well I wanted to pop in here and share a new layout I made using beautiful cardstock from CutCardstock and Echo Park Teen Spirit collection.
Starting my layout, I went with the Cougar Smooth White Cardstock for my base. I already had my photos, cut them apart and matted them on different cardstocks, Hydrangea Purple, Aqua, and then Shimmer Fruit Punch. I matted each photo on a different color and sat them to the side.
I went through the papers in the collection I was going to use and pulled a few that I knew matched and would go great with the cardstock options I had already picked. I cut a thick strip of the one with fun emojis on it and then a little pink with white sprinkles. I layered them and added my photos on top but I wanted more. So I went through with cutting out some more circles and making some more embellishments.
I had used my circle punches to pop out a few circles from things from the collection and others from cardstock. I like purple and my daughter thought this layout could do with more purple so, I cut out a larger circle for the top side of my layout. I tucked it behind the paper strips I already had and tucked a little tag back there, a word sticker and a few little circles I'd popped out.
I like the way my layout was looking, but as always for me, I wanted there to be something more at the bottom. I pulled the same papers from the top and cut some strips and layered them at the bottom, tucking some cardstock circles in there and there, along with a few emoji faces. I added my journaling and title, a few more cut out circles and called this layout good!

No comments:

Post a Comment