Monday, June 19, 2023

Good Vibes LO | Clique Kits DT

Good morning everyone!! Today is kind of bitter sweet. I am sharing my last layout for Clique kits today. I've been part of the Clique kits family for over 3 years now and I am going to miss it! The online shop will stay open through August and there are great sales going on, when the store opens back up. Gia is away for a little bit and the store will be back open, with the great sales before to long. Ok, well now onto my last layout.....
I started this layout with white cardstock and the Summer Groove kit. I also pulled a sketch from 30 Days of sketches with Christy's Beautiful life. Here the sketch I played with.
I wasnr sure what I was going to do with the background at first, so I decided to play with the photos I picked and adding a few photo mats to them and getting them positioned how I wanted them.
I went through the kit and pulled different embellishments that I thought I might want to use on this layout and put them to the side. I went through my stash of clique kits stuff and found this piece of cardstock.Its an old Bazzil, Blossom. I decided to cut it into strips and use it as my background and for the strips in the sketch.
I added them to my background, ran them threw my sewing machine and ruffed up the sides and decided to start placing my photos and adding embellishments.
I tucked flowers here and there behind my pictures, I popped one of the pictures in the lower right corner up on 3D foam, to add some dimension. This was really a quick and easy layout. In the end I decided to pull another paper from the kit and fussy cut that bottom scallop at the bottm, I added some Heidi Swapp color shine in gold from my stash and called this layout good. I hope you liked this layout and I hope you continue to follow along, even though I will no longer be posting for Clique Kits. I have more scrappy fun coming and make sure to check out my Facebook group, TikTok, youtube and Instagram for more insperation!

No comments:

Post a Comment