Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Yes, PLease layout | Mercy Tiara Kits DT

Good morning crafty people!! How are you today?! Its mid-week, halfway to the weekend and oh man am I looking forward to that! Well on another happy note, I’m here today to share another layout for the Mercy Tiara kit club. This is my second layout for the design team,using the Brighter Days kit and I already have some fun summer photos and they go perfect with this kit!!
I started this layout with my pictures I chose, my white cardstock background and the plaid for my boarder. I decided up front I wanted a boarder on this one, I trimmed my white cardstock down and added the boarder up front. I knew I wanted to use the Pinkfresh Studio paper from the delightful collection called Full Color. It’s so bright and pretty, kind of reminds me of Q-bert lol, showing my age! But I didn’t want to use to much cause it’s so bright, I’ll get there!! I pulled other papers that I thought I would use.
I backed my photos with more white cardstock, decided I didn’t want a bunch of layers behind my photos, so I started to cut strips. Fussy cutting the edges of the Full Color paper, putting another strip through a punch from my stash and then added a few more and making sure I had some for the bottom of my layout too, so I could make a cluster there too.
Like I had said, I’m really trying to use the foam titles from the kit, so I had pulled the Yes, Please and used that for my title. I placed it to the left of my layout, on the picture of my girls after I had figured out how I wanted my little paper strips.
Then I pulled out the embellishments from the main kit and the ephemera add on and started pulling things I thought I would use. I have to say, I also did some fussy cutting from 2 papers in the kit. I ended up with quite a few round pieces I can use and a whole page of labels!! And I love labels!! Lol I slid a few of the circles, plates lol, behind a tag that said this, tucked a label in with my strip layers and moved onto the bottom right corner for my cluster.
I added pap-er strips to the bottom right, along with some circle stickers, labels, and a few other ephemera pieces. I decided I wanted to add some of those pretty gold butterflies and sequins. I added those, splattered some HeidiShine and called this layout good! I hope you enjoyed this layout, and I hope you come back to check out more!! Make sure to check out my Instagram for more insperation, along with my Youtube TikTok facebook and the Mercy Tiara Facebook Group too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment