Saturday, January 14, 2017

12x12 layout / Yeah Yeah Yeah.....

Morning everyone! Its cold here, what about where you are?

Well I thought I would do a little scrapping to pass the time and stay cozy here at home. This is a picture we took with our youngest daughter (at the time) to kind of announce we were having another baby. she was super excited, if you cant tell,lol


I started off with a white background and then used a Hip Kit club cut-file that said yeah yeah yeah repeatedly. After that I started doing my layering behind my photo. Different odds and endes from a Maggie Holmes collection. 


I loved the bright colors and the teal in the collection went well with her cloths, but we didn't know what we were having at the time, so it worked with the mix of everything.


I added the ephemera pieces, flowers, frames, bows and then added a few enamel dots and word stickers, a strip across the bottom with a few embellishments and that was about it for this one. I did a little journaling on the back, about how everyone reacted to the text with the picture and how excited she was.It was a really simple layout, I think I managed to get it done in about  42 min. and only had to stop once or twice to grab a juice box or snack lol

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my layout today and I hope you come back again. If you want tot make sure to not miss anything, feel free to hit that fallow button and you wont miss out on anything anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment