Friday, January 6, 2017

Merry Christmas/ Pretty Little Studio 12x12 layout

Hello everyone!! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years!
Today I'm sharing a layout that I scrapped of my kiddos standing in front of the Christmas tree this year. I don't typically scrap the year I'm in when it comes to Christmas, but I like this goofy picture of my littles in front of the tree.
Today I'm using the Tinsel Town collection, featuring stickers. 




I love the pop stickers can give to a layout. It doesn't always have to be a big pop, but its sometimes just enough to pull your eye to the picture.



This layout didn't even start with me matting the picture, to be honest I printed it with one, lol. But I started with laying the larger piece of the red and white Christmas words. Then I put the picture to the right and started layering little bits here and there under the larger piece and under the picture.


I layered my little cluster together on the left side for a bit of balance on my layout and put the wood veneer Merry Christmas title on top and decided that I wanted more on my layout. So I grabbed those cute little (and big) hearts and started adding them above and below my photo and even popped a few up in my little cluster to the left. I thought that brought your eye to the photo more and I loved the way it turned out. To finish it all off I added a little bit of Heidi Swapp color shine.

Pretty Little Studio Products used:



No comments:

Post a Comment