Sunday, January 22, 2017

Morning everyone.
I'm here to share a quick  layout I made with the pretty Here comes the sun collection!


I know its the middle of the winter here in the US but it has been so pretty outside lately, we went from snow and everything freezing to beautiful 60 and 70 degree weather!! Its horrible for the sinuses but we sure are enjoying it.
I had took a picture of some of the bubbles the kiddos had blown and decided they would be great to scrap with this pretty collection.
I layered paper and vellum behind my photo and started to add my other layers. The die cut pack had this beautiful title and I thought it fit with what I was scrapping so I used it for my title. I wanted to have some balance to the page so I layered some of the same patterned papers on the bottom along with some tabs, labels and doilies. I finished off the layout with some gold Heidi Swapp color shine and that was it. Heidi Shine is a bit of a weakness for me lol.



I hope you enjoyed this layout and I hope it might bring you a little bit of sunshine one a winter day! Make sure to check out the Pretty little studio store to see this collection and the new collections that are coming to the shop!!

Pretty little studio products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment