Thursday, January 26, 2017

Jan18 Sweet Babe/Cocoa Daisy DT

Good morning everyone! How are you doing today?? We've made it to Thursday! The week is almost over!! Come on Friday!!

Well I thought I'd pop in really quick and share with you a layout I made last month with my December 2016 Cocoa daisy DT package.
There were so many pretty papers in this kit and the cut files you got were beautiful too! I was drawn to the embroidery hoop one and the pretty little floral element.


So I cut both of those cut files out, the floral quite a few times, then I decided to fussy cut out some of the pretty flowers from the Pink Paislee paper and started layering them around the embroidery hoop. I added a frame to a portion of the picture, just to add some color and then placed it behind the embroidery hoop.


I added some gold Heidi Swapp Color shine and a strip down the left side and was done. Another quick layout for this week. I think this one took we less than 45 min and thats with the fussy cutting counted in.

I love how it turned out. My youngest daughter is the main focus of the layout, just partially curled up sleeping, lol, she use to do that a lot, not so much anymore! lol, They grow so fast!

Thanks so much for coming by to check out my layout and I hope you come back again and see what else I come up with. If you dont want to miss anything, feel free to hit that follow button and you wont miss out on anything again! And make sure to head over to the Cocoa Daisy Blog and forums to see what else is going on over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment