Saturday, January 21, 2017

Good morning everyone!! I'm here this morning to share with you a layout I created with this months Cocoa Daisy kits, featuring the beautiful Pink Paislee rub-ons.
I love this photo of my daughter and her big ol' smile!I wanted it to be the focal point of the layout. So after I matted the photo with some of the very pretty papers in the kit this month and found where I wanted to place my photo and grabbed that beautiful pack of rub-ons and started to place them in a half circle coming from the photo.
I loved the way it looked but I wanted a little more color in the circle so I put the pretty water color doily one right under the side of the photo and put my title down. I added a small triangle to the bottom left of the layout and added a rub-on there, those run ons go on like butter by the way! And I added a small triangle to the top left and was done.
This layout came together super fast!! I know its a very simple layout, but the way it turned out I was so happy with! These rub-ons were a beautiful addition to this layout and were something so pretty to use as a focal point.
I hope you enjoyed seeing this simple layout and I would love to see what you do with the rub-ons too!! Make sure to come back by and check out what everyone is making with there kits and come join the facebook challenge group and play along with us over there too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment