Wednesday, January 18, 2017

She is loved / Creative Scrappers Sketch #302

Good morning everyone!! I'm here this morning to share my layout using sketch #302


I followed the sketch really close, I just loved it! And I thought with the multiple photos that this would be a great way to scrap my newest daughter coming home from the hospital and being held by each of her siblings.


I used a pretty collection that had black and white and then papers and patterns that looked water colored. I thought they would be light and airy for a sweet layout like this. 


I played with a little bit of dimension, with the circles I cut out and the flair.



I used some little word stickers and a large chipboard word to make my title along with a bit of stitching around the layout and on each triangle.

Thanks so much for coming by to check what was up on the blog today and remember to go follow @creativescrappers on instagram and use #creatingwithsketches to show us what you've created!!

No comments:

Post a Comment