Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Happy Day!! Eat cake!/ Snow adventure

Here are a few more layouts I've put together with the August Hip Kit
This one here is of our youngest daughters 1st Birthday. We had all been sick, including her, so we didnt do anything big, we invited family over and hung out, laid back at the house. She looked at the cupcake forever before she finally smashed into it and once she did it was too cute! She smashed into my sisters face too and got it up her own nose.lol
I actually made this layout in the car. I have a problem hu? Went on a weekend trip and couldn't go without my scrapping!


Now this one was made with my August kit but I also did it for a sketch challenge from the Victoria Marie FB Group. This sketch definitely gave me the chance to use a bunch of my winter pics from a day we played in the snow,all in one layout.
Its a bit plain, but I love the way it showed all these pics from this fun day! No school or work and all of us playing together!!



Now you can head over to facebook and search for Victoria Marie FB Group and join in on the fun there too!! They have different challenges and great company too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment