Monday, September 21, 2015

Hot Chocolate & Yummies/ Lets get sketchy

Hello everyone, hope your doing good. I'm a bit better then I was, had sickies at home last week taking care of them and then, yep thats right, I got it too!! No fun!!

But I did get a bit of scrapping do so that was nice. Now this week over at lets get sketch there's a fantastic sketch up designed by by Laetitia



This was my take on the sketch. I had some fun with it and used food as my subject lol. This picture was from last winter when we were stuck home for a few days because of the weather, I promise my kiddos didnt mind that cause we did tons of backing and playing in the snow. And these yummies in the picture, my older kiddos helped bake.
I used my July Hip Kit to make this layout, because I loved all the bright colors and the great food themed embellishments that were in this kit.


Head over to the Lets get sketchy blog and check out what the other lovely ladies have made and join in as well. There is a great prize this month from Scrapbook circle. Thanks for coming by and hope to see your work submitted over there too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment