Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hello xoxo / My level of muturity

I've really enjoyed playing with Augusts kit, but this seems to bring it to an end, now time to play with my September kit!!
I used my August kit for both of these layouts. Everything in this kit was amazing! You can make a really bright layout or a more soft layout like this one.


Another selfie of me and our youngest. Theres a lot of these with me and my kiddos,lol. I used a cut file from my Silhouette cameo for the heart, sewed the acetate triangles from Pink Fresh Studios onto my layout with gold thread and then made a few thread bunches around the page with my embellishment clusters.


I added some confetti in on the layout that I punched from one of the Studio Calico papers, along with a few pieces from the wonder collection and dear Lizzy chipboard stickers.

Now this layout I did for a challenge from the Victoria Marie facebook group. It was called 5 things challenge. You could only use 5 simple things:

1. Twine (or some type of fiber or ribbon)

2. Pattern paper and/or solid card stock

3. Handmade letters to use for your title (tricky, tricky!!)
4. Die cuts
5. Wood veneers (substitute acrylics or cork if needed)



I chose a rather long title lol, dont know if Ill do that again!! lol. I traced some of my thickers out on the paper I wanted to use and then went to cutting. I like the way it came out though. This is me and my bestie being goofy, this is normal for us lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment