Saturday, September 26, 2015

Hello Pretty Girl

Happy Saturday everyone!! 
I have a layout for you that I've used for 2 challenges actually. Last night was an online crop for paper isses, it was Beckys Birthday crop. And I must say it was a lot of fun!!
There was a Bingo! Chat and a scrappy challenge.


This layout is from that challenge. A layout Becky had made was what we were to take inspiration from. I also had a challenge to make a layout in 30min for the online crop with The Crafty Maven getaway group on facebook. So I used this to my advantage. I've enjoyed both online crops and am going to participate in another on this afternoon with the pink camera community on facebook. You can still head over to the Pink camera community's page on facebook and join in. Lots of fun and chatting!


Hope you come and join in in these different scrappy communities on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment