Sunday, September 6, 2015

Hello 2015, Happy New Years

Ok, So if you haven't checked out the Crafty Maven getaway group on facebook you need to go check them out, along with Hip Kit!

The Crafty Maven Getaway posted a 30 minute challenge and I figured why not?, sounds like fun! Well it was!
 I chose a sketch by Ashley Horton, thinking this would make my layout come together faster and it did.


I set my timer on my phone to 30 min and hit start, opened my silhouette program and used part of a cut file, while that was cutting I grabbed my August hip kit and started pulling papers. Once it was cut out I started backing the pretty little hears with the beautiful papers from my kit. The with my new obsession with sewing and circles and the sketch lol I then sewed a few circles on the page and started layering my papers under my photos. It really came together pretty fast.


I finished off with adding my pretty chipboard stickers by Dear Lizzy and some of her Thicker words along with gold thickers, all from my August Kit. One last tag from Pink Fresh studios Happy things rubber charms and finished it off with some Heidi Swapp color shine.


The timer went off right as I finished spattering the color shine on my layout. I wanted to add a few other things but the timer had went off so I left it as it was. I have to say, I'm pretty happy with it!
If you haven't done a 30 min challenge, I suggest you do it! I will be doing it again. 
If you decided to do a 30 minute challenge, come back and post a link here so I can come check out you great layouts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment