Monday, September 7, 2015

So Pretty/ Lets get Sketchy

Hello all!! 
I'm up on the Lets get sketchy blog today along with a bunch of other great ladies today. We have a wonderful sketch created by Brenshevia to play with today. 
We've posted our take on the sketch and now we'd love to see your take on it too!




Here is my take on the sketch. Now I don't usually copy a sketch exactly but I really loved this sketch and thought it fit my picture quite well. I went with my May Hip kit for this layout, because it was a beautiful kit and because it was light and bright and that's what I wanted for this layout.
Our daughter was just starting to walk and we got this picture of her clapping because she was walking and not falling down and we were cheering for here. She just looks so happy and it was so sunny out that day, I felt like these papers were the perfect match!

                                  



I hope you enjoyed my take on the sketch and hope we see you come and play along with us. There will also be a winner chosen at the end of the month for a prize!
Come join in and follow me here on my blog so you don't miss out on any of my posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment