Sunday, August 30, 2015

August Hip Kit!!

So totally late on this!!! I got this beautiful thing at the begging of the month but have been working threw my July kit still and playing with some other things so I'm just getting to it!

But come on, looking at this you have to know how hard it was for me not to mess with it!! All of that Pink Fresh Studio!! Die cut pack from Crate Papers new Wonder line, Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy thicker shapes!! And all the lovely GOLD!!! WOW!!


Here is my 1st layout made with this kit. My pretty little girl playing in her little kiddy pool last summer with the hose. She had so much fun, the other kids would try and get in with her and she would spray them!! So funny!! She would just giggle so hard.



I used a cut file from the Silhouette store and filled the little holes, that looked like water droplets to me, with some of the pretty papers. I did a little bit of layering behind the picture but not a bunch because I like the background and didn't want to pull a ton from it. I added some frames by Pink Paislee from my May Hip kit. I played with a piece of the beautiful Dear Lizzy masking tape tags. I added that pretty little yellow heart flair and some little bits of light pink thread around the layout like I've seen Missy Whidden do all the time, I love it!
Well off to scrap some more now that the little ones are down!

No comments:

Post a Comment