Monday, August 3, 2015

Lets get sketchy/ Lets stay home

Today is the the reveal of Augusts week ones sketch for  Lets get Sketchy!! I just so happen to be on team A, so that means I'm up on the blog today with some other amazing womans. 
Jenessa Franco did a fantastic sketch for everyone to get inspiration from, go by the Lets get Sketchy blog and check it out, maybe even participate and get an entry in for yourself. You never know you might get Artist of the week!

Heres the fantastic sketch Jenessa Franco created:


And here is my take on the sketch:


I got into my stash and pulled out things from a few different collection. My background is DCWV from there DIY projects stack. I love the line Jen Hadfeild made with Pebbles, Home+Made. So I grabbed my 6x6 Pebbles paper pad and some of my embellishments from Maggie Holmes open book collection and went to to town.
These papers are so pretty and I love them, so I've hoarded them since I got them lol. But I finally decided to pull them out and play with them and I like the fact that I had printed these pictures out in B&W casue then, lucky me, they go with everything lol. I finished my Layout off with some Heidi Swapp Gold lame color shine.


Now if you haven't already, head over to the Lets get sketch blog and join in with the fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment