Thursday, August 6, 2015

Target Princess/ Our Life Memories BOAF

I'm up on the Birds of a Feather blog today with 2 layouts I did with this months bright and beautiful kit.


I used Websters pages for the background on this one and even did some fussy cutting to fill in some of the white space I left around the edges. These pictures of my youngest aren't the best but I love the fact that I caught her wearing the crowns like she does ever time we go into Target,lol. We always buy at least one crown when we go in. I did a little sewing to add a bit more texture without adding to much to the page and added a few of the stickers from the Kaiser Craft sticker sheet we got in the kit, then I ripped a part one of the bright orange flowers so that I could add them behind some of my stickers and pictures. I did pull my grey dotted washi from my stash because I just like washi,lol, but the rest is from the kit.


Now with this layout, I chose a Websters pages background again, and a few of the brighter colors that were in the picture and started playing. I added a bit of mixed media with an older Prima stencil that had a leaf pattern, then a few silhouette cut files, did some layering of papers and some sewing and was done. I added a few of my Tim Holts small talk stickers because they fit so well talking about adventure and living life.

Pop over to the BOAF blog and check out what the other girls do with this pretty kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment