Thursday, August 20, 2015

#teambeanie and more/BOAF

Good morning everyone!! I'm up and at em this am, getting kids and the hubby off to work and school. So its a bit quieter here around the house, not completely but quieter lol 
But I'm here to share 2 layouts I made for the Birds of a feather kit club design team. 
When I first got this kit I automatically thought summer photos because of all the bright and beautiful papers and embellishments. But I wanted to steer away from that, so I chose this picture of me and a few friends in the middle of winter this last year. Here in Arkansas we got snow a few tie and they tried to shut everything down, but we decided to go check it out and see how things were out and about. So naturally, we took a selfie! lol. 


I have issues cutting some of my favorite papers up so I decided to use this beautiful Websters pages paper for the background. I layered some of the other papers from the kit, which were all beautiful and hard to cut up!! I grabber a few things from my stash and added them. Then I remembered that I had those BoBunny butterflies from the kit and decided I wanted to add them. I pulled a few of my gelatos out and made them have a faded color like the background, added the title and a few splats and it was done!


Now here is my goofy cat, well one of them. Apparently I wasn't showing him enough love when I was hanging off my bed reading, so he flopped down in the middle of my book and just stared at me. lol. 
I noticed that the Kaiser craft sticker sheet from the kit had a read sticker that I liked but didn't want to use red so I grabbed the blue cardstock and sent it threw my Silhouette and cut out a similar shape, layered some of the papers, added a boarded on top and bottom, cut out a mini cat head from the natural orange paper, added a few stickers and then added the title. I love these blue glitter thickers from American crafts!!! Anyways lol, And to finish it I added some tattered angels chalkboard glimmer mist splats, you can find this in the Birds of a feather store too! And that was about it.

I hope you come by there blog and check out everything all the other girls make. Stay tuned to there blog too, theres a little whisper going around that there might be an online crop coming up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment