Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Hello everyone!! Sarah here, sharing another new layout using the Happy Hearts, sampler kit. I love this kit lol. I think I have probably said that a few times since I got it! I have been playing with different page sizes so far this year and this one is and 8.5x11 and it seemed to work out just right.
I started with a white background, I already had my photos in a little photo strip. I knew I wanted my photo strip towards the middle of my layout, so I went through my papers and pulled a few that I thought I wanted to play with. Once I did that I figured this would be a perfect layout for a to-go coffee cup. So I set out making that lol. Any way I can incorporate a coffee, I will lol.
I figured out how I was going to place the to-go cup with my photos. Knowing this, allowed me to know how much paper I could use adding my layers. I added two layers behind my photo and stuck my photo cluster and coffee down, typed up my journaling and added that below my photos. At this point all the things that I needed on my layout were there, so it was time to embellish and add some more pretty papers.
since it was time to play with more fun papers and stuff, I grabbed some of the papers I had pulled previously and cut some strips and added them to the top and bottom, then I decided since my layout was a bit heavy on the left side because of the to-go cup, I should add a little something more to the right. I cut a triangle out of the pretty floral paper and added it to the bottom right and then went to pulling a few florals to add.
I tucked a few little pieces of florals to the top and down at the bottom, tucked under my little triangle and called this layout done. I hope you liked this layout, I love it and can't wait to play with this kit more! Make sure to head over to the shop and check out all the new kits and pretty things!

No comments:

Post a Comment