Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Adventures to the bookstore | Bramble Fox CT

Hello everyone!! I hope your having a great Monday! I wanted to share a new layout with you using the beautiful Adventures perspextive, from the June Fox box. I used it to start my title and finished it off with some of my sticker alphas. I automatically loved the color of this one and thought it would work great for a photo I had taken of my son, so I went to work on it.
I started by pulling out some papers from my stash, Heidi Swapp, Storyline. I decided to cut out a few circles from some of the papers and place them on the background, coming out from behind the photo of my son. Once I had cut those out I decided to add a little strip to the layout so that it would add a little more of the colors from the collection.
Once I had the circles and paper strip down I ruffed up the edges for a little dimension and added some dimensional foam to the back of my picture too. I pulled some of the stickers that went with this collection and grabbed some of the labels and added them to the bottom of the photo to fill some of the blank space and have a place to anchor my title.
I pulled some stamps out of my stash from Studio calico and added a few of those here and there and finished off my title. When I was looking at my layout, there was to much white space for me so I decided to ripe down one side of my layout and add some color with cardstock. I ripped a textured orange paper form my stash and punched the edge of a piece of black cardstock and finished it off with some darker teal cardstock and I called this layout done.

No comments:

Post a Comment