Monday, May 23, 2022

Wonderful Layout | Clique kits DT

Good morning everyone!! How was your weekend? We had plans this weekend and that didn't happen because it rained and stormed, so we just changed out plans to some indo stuff and still had fun! But this morning I wanted to share a new layout with you that I made using the Sampler kit, Happy Hearts. I love this kit. I have played with it a few time and will keep playing with it till its gone! lol I mean come on, there are pretty papers, puffy stickers and pretty ephemera!
I ran my cardstock through my silhouette, I liked this big pretty ampersand and thought hey with the pictures I'm scrapping that it would work. lol. I backed the leafs in my cut file with some light green paper and then covered the rest with a light pink. I knew i wanted this to be a little more subtle, but still look good. I already had pulled a bunch of ephemera and fussy cut out some flowers to embellish with, so I already had a color idea.
Once I had the cutfile taken care of, I went to backing my photos. I added a white border and then color behind each of them do that they would pop. I played with where I wanted them on my layout, until I was finally ok with where they were sitting and adhered them down.
So at this point with all the pictures adhered down, I could start playing with my title and embellishments. I had pulled everything that went along with reading out of the ephemera and put it to the side when I started this layout, so it was all just sitting there in a cute little bowl for me. I pulled out the fussy cut flowers and tucked them under the edge of some of the pictures and then started adding the pretty books from the ephemera pack I added some of the fussy cut flowers to the top right, along with that cute little puffy sticker that said happy little moments, because for me it is lol, I love to read. I had pulled the word wonderful out from the ephemera pack and popped that up for my title. I printed out my journaling about my books and added that to my layout and I called this one done. I hope you enjoyed this layout, this kit is still available in the shop, along with so many other pretty things! Head over and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment