Friday, May 6, 2022

Me Time | Bramble Fox CT

Hello everyone! I'm here today to share a new layout with you that I made using a few perspextives from the May Fox Box. I loved these as soon as I saw them! I had decided to join a online book club that I found, some of you may know it, its reading with heba on instagram and I took a little me time to read the book for that month and have a cup of coffee.
I started this layout with the perspextives I I had chose, along with the photo and then started to pull things from my stash. In this case I pulled the Maggie Holmes Round Trip collection out and my sizzix and started to cut out some butterflies. No idea what made me chose butterflies, but I did lol. I had pulled a few papers from the collection and cut those out but thought I wanted a little more, maybe some black added in. I went back to my stash and found some rice paper from A.B. Studio and cut a large butterfly out and a few little ones. Once I had those done, I started to play with there I was going to put them on the layout.
I found where I wanted all the butterflies and snapped a quick pic on my phone and then swiped them all off and grabbed story sky distressed oxide and some Dylusions black shimmer paint, added a little water to them both and added some splatters to my layout. While they were drying I added some tissue paper behind my photo and grabbed a few little tags from the paper collection and tucked them in to the side of my photo.
To finish my layout off I added some dimensional foam to the back of my photo and added it to my layout and then popped that adorable clock up to the top right. I found another tag and noted what this photo was about, added it below my title and I was done. I hope you liked this layout, I enjoyed making it and I hope you pop over to the shop and see all of the beautiful new items that are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment