Sunday, May 22, 2022

Live out Loud | Bramble Fox CT

Hello everyone! Hows did your week go? Well it was a stressful one for me, but it got better Thursday and I finally got some mojo to do some scrapping. I played with some of the new perspextives from the June Fox Box. I chose the beautiful Live out Loud perspextive. It went perfect with the Heidi Swapp, Sun Chaser collection.
I pulled the dark paper with hand script on it, and the white with black dots along with my white acrylic paint. I used my silicone brush and dry brushed some white behind where I was putting the white with black dot paper. Really didn't even let it dry lol. I am impatient. I adhered my white dotted paper down and pulled a few scrap strips I had on my desk, they look like rainbow colors and added them to the top and bottom of the dotted paper.
I pulled my perspextive out and set it where I wanted it and chose where I was going to put my photo. I had actually started with the photo and backed it with a few layers of patterned papers. Added some vellum and popped it up on some dimensional adhesive, then added another card behind it so that I could slide my tag in.
Once i knew where I wanted the picture and the title, I started to place everything else. I pulled a tag and put it partially behind my title, I left some of it hanging out so that I would have somewhere else to add embellishments. I added a few ephemera pieces to the top of the white dotted page and then to the bottom right side of it as well. I popped little pieces here and there, ruffed them up with my nails and then decided to finish it off with some white watered down splatters. I did my journaling off camera and slid my tag into place and called it good. I also have a process video up on youtube to go along with this layout. I havent done a video in years, so gettting back on track, fingers crossed! Hope you enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc1_TUM_Z90Uy97kvXIPJwA

No comments:

Post a Comment