Friday, April 22, 2022

No Regrets | Bramble Fox CT

Good morning everyone!! I am having fun playing with perspextives from the May Fox box. This time I chose to use the No Regrets perspextive. I had decided to climb a mountain a while back, glad I did it them, I got sick shortly after lol. I had been wanting to do this forever! But never managed to be able to. I am not going to lie, it was a little more than I bargained for lol. But I made it to the top and it was amazing! I will be doing it again! But for this layout I only used one of the photos I took while climbing, and actually this was at the very top. Spent a little time up there taking pictures and just taking it all in. I loved it! I thought that the no regrets went perfect with this!
I had grabbed the new Heidi Swapp collection Sun Chaser from my stash and pulled out a sheet that had these wonky circles all over it and decided to cut them out and ruff them up and place them on the white cardstock. This made the background busy enough that I really didn't need to add a ton more to it. So I moved on to my photo itself.
I added 2 different layers behind my photo. I knew that I wanted a area that I could place a tag to have my journaling about the experience. So in between the layers I made sure to tape off a section big enough for my tag to slid into.
At this point I wanted to add my title and that was this beautiful perspextive, No Regrets. I added it to the bottom of my photo, off to the right. But I knew I wanted a little more, but not to much, since the background was so busy. I pulled out the sticker sheet from the collection and found a few that I fet went well with this picture and added those, along with a few label stickers and then I grabbed a stamp and stamped a few things. At this point I thought it would be a good idea to add that cute little camera perspextive that said smile and place it all the way down at the bottom. That was it for this layout for me. I like the way it turned out and I feel like these went so well with the idea I had in mind! Make sure to check out the new items in the shop and check out the Fox box too!

No comments:

Post a Comment