Thursday, April 7, 2022

Crafting 365 | Bramble Fox CT

Hello everyone!! I hope your week is going good! Sarah here today to share a new layout with you using the Craft365 Perspextives and the Crafty Bits. I have to say I squealed a little when I got my box and saw these, I love them!
I grabbed one of my Clique kits and started playing. I had had quite a few pictures of some of the new crafty things I had got and thought this would be perfect for these Perspextives!
I really kept this layout simple. I wanted too with the fact that there were six photos and the background paper I used was so busy. I started with the background paper and then decided to cut a few strips of white cardstock and layer them on top of eachother, distressing the sides a bit. Once I did that and laid it down the center of the paper, I decided that I wanted to add the title/ Perspextive to the center of that and back it with a bit of paper behind the 365 and add some flower ephemera to the rest.
I played with where I wanted my photos, lining them up straight across the layout, clustering them here and there but in the end I decided to add three to the top right and thress to the bottom left and embellish from there. I stuck to of my photos in each set straight down to the layout and popped on up on dimensional foam to add some dimension and I thought I could tuck things under them here and there. But I actually ended up tucking some floral ephemera pieces from my kit under the pictures and adding my Perspextives on top lol. It just worked out that way.
I loved having the crafty bits to add to the layout too! They made perfect little pops to my layout! I hope you enjoyed this layout and I hope you head over to the shop and check everything out!! There are so many amazing things there waiting there for you to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment