Friday, June 2, 2017

This happy moments/Pretty Little Studio DT

Good morning everyone! I'm here this morning sharing my first layout with the Dream big collection and oh is this collection beautiful!


This layout is of my youngest daughter, shes almost a year old now, but I wanted to scrap an actually sonogram picture and this collection was just so pretty, I thought it was a perfect for this.
I started out of course by picking my photo, and then the hard part came! I had to actually choose between the beautiful patterned papers, and oh man was that hard, but I think I got some great ones. I started by putting the two papers a little off set from each other coming off the top of the layout. 


I started layering the pretty flowers to the right side of the photo, adding in a few label die cuts. I decided that I didn't want a huge title on this layout, I wanted the picture to be the focus, not the title. So I used a label cut apart and a die cut word and made a small title, This Happy moment, on the flower cluster. I liked how that looked but I wanted something to soften it up a little, so I grabbed a pretty 4 inch doily from the shop and layered it between the two papers.


To the left side of the photo I added another little cluster of flowers and of course I had to add a pretty little flair badge, with it saying Hello on it I thought it was perfect.
I grabbed one of the clear patterns sheets I had got with this collection and cut a strip a bit smaller then 8 inches and placed it across the top of the layout. I thought I was going to be done at this point but I wanted a little color at the bottom of my layout too, So I used a strip of the left over that I had cut off from the top of the layout and added it to the bottom, added a little bit of black water color drops and called it good.
Thanks so much for coming by the blog today and checking out what I made and this beautiful collection. Make sure you head over to the shop and grab it for yourself too! There are so many thins this collection can be used for and you have to admit its just so darn pretty!!

Pretty little Studio products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment