Monday, June 5, 2017

Hey everyone!
I'm excited to say that I'm a new member of the Fairytale club design team!! I got my first kit the other day and was so happy with it! Everything in it is made so well and the paper is good heavy quality, its all so amazing!


Tonight I shared my first layout on the Fairytale blog and I thought I would share it here too!
Make sure you go the the Fairytale blog and see all the amazing layouts, 6x8 pocket pages, pocket pages and planners that are being made over there!! And keep checking for the sneaks of Junes kit too!!

Today I'm sharing my first layout with the May, Girly and Strong kit! This kit is so beautiful! It was so hard for me to even cut into these papers, but I managed! lol I started going through this kit when I got it and saw all the bows and it made me think of this bow cut-file that I had sitting in my computer and I had never used. I decided to cut that out and started backing some of the bows with the pretty papers.



After I backed the ones I was going to back, I went back through the papers again to find my background papers. Once I chose my background, I adhered the cut-file down, layered a few of the color blocks from the cut apart sheet to my photo and popped it up on some 3D foam.



I added one of the pretty wooden paperclips to the top left of the photo. Then I broke into the ephemera die-cut pack and started on my embellishment clusters


I usually add at least 3 embellishment clusters around my layout. I don't always fallow that rule, the visual triangle rule, but I do find myself doing that quite a bit. I added some pretty sequins for some bling and was done.
I had a blast making this layout and cant wait to break into the next one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment