Sunday, June 11, 2017

Happy Little Cat/Pretty Little Studio DT

Good morning everyone!! 
I'm here this morning to share with you a layout I made using the Dream Big collection from Pretty Little Studios.
I had fun playing with this one. It was fairly simple to make but still fun!


I chose a piece of stripped paper for my background. I loved that it looked like it had been hand drawn with some ink splatters already, so I added some of my own color to the background, using the packaging technique. I covered the background paper with a piece of vellum to tone it all down and did a little sewing in black to secure it together.


After I secured the background together I started layering behind my photo. I added some pattern paper and then came the tags, tabs and labels. I pulled out some of the ephemera pieces and layered them under and around the photo strip.


 On the other side of the layout, opposite of the photo strip, I added a frame and layered a few pieces of ephemera. And the I grabbed that adorable sheet of cloud stickers! I loved the colors and thought they would work great on this layout, so I started to layer them here and there on the layout. Around the photo and title and then up around the frame. I love how this layout turned out and the way the sweet little clouds looked on it!
Thanks so much for checking out what I made today and I would love to see what your making with the Dream Big collection too!!


Pretty little Studio products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment