Saturday, June 17, 2017

Sketch it out Saturday-Seriously SMS design team

Good morning everyone!!
Sarah here this morning to share another layout with you! I started this layout with this months theme in mind and a fun sketch too! I had already went threw and pulled a bunch of old pics of me an my sister from back when we were kids and our faces in this picture was perfect. When we were kids, Seriously was more then just a word it was a whole expression! lol It covered so much!

This sketch comes from DesignerDigitals.com

I started this layout with Basic Greys B-side collection, when I knew what collection I was using I pulled out all my pretty sequins and started matching them up to my papers. I grabbed 4 different packs and combined them, Pocket full of posiesJaded heartsBlack tie event and Fairy Garden. I mixed them all together and sewed a plastic sheet into a shaker pocket to go behind all my layers. I layered a bunch of the papers from the collection like in the sketch. 


Once I got all the layers where I wanted them, I started to stick them down.


Instead of adding ribbon or lace, because that's what it looks like in the sketch to me, I used a boarder punch. Before I stuck the shaker pocket and all my layers down, I traced out the area behind where I wanted my picture and layers to go and came in with some Shimmerz Texturez, The tide that binds and used a old gift card and pulled it down and away from where I was putting the photo cluster.


Finishing off my layout I added some stitching, I know that wasn't in the sketch but I love to sew on my layouts, so I did. Then I added little strips of paper around the layout like on the sketch and then I just had to go back in and add some more sequins, just cause I love them!
Id love to see you play along with this sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment