Monday, November 2, 2015

Remember / Lets get sketchy Design Team

Good Morning and Happy Monday!!

This last week or a bit more have flown by!! Between kids being sick, me being sick and then Halloween and family stuff, everything seems to have flown by and I have barley got to scrap! I'm joansing!!

Well Im here to share a layout I did for Lets Get Sketchy and this month were doing things a bit different over there. There is a mood board and a sketch!! And I have to say, I'm loving this!! The colors are so great for this time of year, just perfect!


And this is the sketch for this week. Brenshevia did a fantastic job with this sketch too!! 


So with the combination of the two, this layout came together without a problem and soooo fast!


This is my grandparents and the pictures aren't the best, ones a but to bright and the other a bit dark but I love them! So I decided to use these and I dipped into my stash and grabbed some of my old crate paper and some of my Amy tangerine Cut&Paste and just started layering. I stuck really close to the sketch this time because it seemed like it was perfect for these pictures. I used a Heidi Swapp, gold, glitter sticker for the title and some gold color shine as well.



Well thanks so much for stopping by my blog today to take a peek and I hope that you come back. You should head over the the Lets get sketchy blog and play along to!! There are always monthly prizes and great inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment