Sunday, October 4, 2015

Today was good

Good morning everyone!! Happy Sunday! 
 I'm still playing with my September Hip Kit and I have to say that I'm getting some really good use out of it!! I love all the bright papers and it still surprises me how well the collections always come together. Kimberly does a fantastic job pulling from different collections and making everything work together so well!


Now back to my layout... This is again my youngest daughter playing in a kiddy pool in our yard last summer. She was having so much fun playing with the hose and I remember pretty well, her spraying me and giggling a lot about it!! lol


I used a bit of all the collections in the kit. I cut a cut file out of the Amy Tan paper, I love that brilliant blue! Im glad that someone is bringing it back!! Thank you Amy!! lol I did pull a few pieces that I had left over from past kits. I mixed in a few enamel dots from Julys kit, along with a piece or two from the Crate paper poolside chipboard sheet that was in the July Kit as well. 

This layout came together really easily, as have most of them. I have a few more layouts to share made with my September kit, hope you come back to check them out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment