Monday, October 5, 2015

Awww Mom.../Lets Get Sketchy DT

Good morning!! Hope your Monday is going good!
I'm here to share a layout I made for the Lets Get Sketchy design team, made with this great sketch made by Laura Whitaker.

,

Here was my take on the sketch. I played with my papers from Crate papers Journey collection. I just love this collection! I love the bright bursts of color and then the bold black and white patterns.


Im a total good when it comes to taking pictures with my kids! I love to take selfies with them. This picture is actually a few years old and my son was already thinking he was to old for his mom to be doing this with him, especially in public, lol! I still do it though!


I love getting inspiration from a sketch, sometimes I just get stuck and have no idea what to do, I get in a funk, and I was like that when I made this layout. So happy I had LGS to go to and get my crafty mojo going again!! Sounds cheesy I know, but this layout came together so fast once I had a direction. These papers made it really easy too! lol

Head on over to the Lets Get sketchy Blog and join in, link your pages and possibly win this months prize!!


No comments:

Post a Comment