Friday, October 16, 2015

Hes a thinker / Stash scrapping

Hello everyone, its Friday!!! Anyone else excited?? I'm looking forward to this weekend, were suppose to have a cold from come threw and I'm happy about that, this 99 degrees every afternoon is to hot for fall!

Well, over on Victoria Maries no buy group on facebook there are all kinds of challenges for us participating this month and they main thing is, NO BUYING anything new. Using your stash and what you've been hoarding.


So I grabbed a 6x6 paper pad out of my stash and started playing with it. I had chose my photo 1st this time and then chose the papers. I started by matting the photo on some white cardstock and then layering Basic Grey patterned papers behind the photo. To be honest I chose this line because it has some of my sons favorite colors in it. I kept the photo black and white, even though in color it would have went with everything still,lol. But I think b&w went more with my mood for the photo. And no you wont see any journaling on this page, its on the back for him when he gets older. I rarely journal on the front of layouts because when I journal its usually personal, sometimes I dont mind sharing, but when I have a lot of journaling I do that on the back as well.

Well Happy Friday everyone!! I'm going to go for now, hope to have more to share this weekend! If you need inspiration or want a great group of women to talk to about scrappy stuff go check out the Victoria Marie no buy group and get your stash used up!

No comments:

Post a Comment