Monday, July 17, 2023

Blessed layout | Mercy Tiara kit Club DT

Good morning, everyone!! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty good, had to deal with some weather again so that sucked but were all here and that’s all that matters. I am still playing with the Mercy Tiara June kit, Brighter Days. I have been absolutely loving this kit!! I also thought I would use another one of the cutfiles you get when you get your kits too.
I decided to go with quite a few photos for this layout, 8 actually. Lol I went ahead and made them into photo strips so I could stack them a little and make sure to get them all on my layout without it being to over whelming. I sent my white cardstock through my silhouette, added a LOT of foam adhesive to the back of it and then backed it with that beautiful Pinkfresh studio, Spring Vibes, Soak it up patterned paper. I love this paper!! I rotated the paper so that the yellow part looked like it was coming out from behind where I wanted my photos to go.
I added that to the right side of my layout and then went to working on my photos and the clusters that I was going to put around them lol
I pulled bits and pieces from pretty much every ephemera pack or sticker sheet there was in the kit and ephemera add on. I had fun cutting things in half and sliding them here and there, layering other bits on top. I added foam behind the photos that were on the left and then added some foam stickers there too.
Once I had everything where I wanted, I pulled out my typewriter and did my journaling. I cut that all down and added it to the left side of my layout and then decided I wanted to add some of the enamel dots and then I called this layout done!
V√I hope you enjoyed this layout and I hope you come back and see what else I come up with. Make sure to head over the Mercy Tiara Kit club site, there are some of this kit left and you can also grab the new July kit, Summer Vibes!! Totally worth it!!

1 comment:

  1. This page is so beautiful! I love how you used the cut file to the side, and your overall page is gorge!

    ReplyDelete