Monday, March 14, 2022

Smile | Bramble Fox

Good morning everyone!! I want to share another layout I made featuring a beautiful Perspextives from Bramble Fox. I love these Perspextives, they make it so easy to create a title or embellish your you/ project.
I started my layout with my picture and Perspextives. Thats what set the whole thing up for me. I saw this Perspextives and knew it went perfect for my picture of my little miss. I grabbed one of my past kits from Clique kits, pulled out some of the scrap papers i had and started layering them behind my photo.
I knew with the title/Perspextives being in blue, that I wanted some kind of blue here and there in my layout. I layered little bits of paper I had behind my photo and then grabbed a few tabs as well and added those.
After I got the photo layers the way I wanted them I moved on to the left of my layout. I knew I wanted everything else to be on the left since she was looking that way. I actually caught this little miss looking out the window watching the squirrels play in the yard when I snapped this one. She was getting a kick out of them running about in the yard. In the kit I was using I had that pretty vellum with rainbows on it and had to use it. I also pulled that big butterfly out of my stash and wanted to use it too.
I tucked bits and pieces here and there until I got it how I liked. I tied some thin twine around the Perspextives and had them hang from there onto the layout and I was happy and thought I was ready to adhere everything down but then I decided to do a little mixed media on the background. I grabbed my tattered rose distressed oxide and did some splatters. It matched some of the colors in my papers perfectly and then I was happy. I adhered everything down, typed my journaling up on my typewriter and placed that to the left of the dangling tags and was done. I hope you enjoyed the layout I created! Make sure to go check out the Bramble Fox shop and go check out the new April fox box!!

No comments:

Post a Comment