Monday, March 7, 2022

Fab | Bramble Fox DT

Good morning, everyone!! I am excited to be sharing my first layout for the Bramble Fox design team. I am using the Fab frame perspextive, this is an exclusive in the March Fox Box, but I couldn't resist because it was perfect for my layout!
So, starting this layout, I knew I was going to use the Fab Frame so I worked everything around that and my photos really. I pulled out my stash/scrap bucket in my crafty room and started pulling things that I thought would go with it and make my layout what I wanted. I layerd bits and pieces out on my layout where I thought I would want them and decided that I wanted more color and contrast in the background. I pulled out some watercolors I have and picked a bright yellow and started playing with it across the background, along with some black splatters.
Once the backgrounds was dry, I layed my ephemera back where I had had them in the first place to make sure I still liked it. I did lol. But I didn’t want everything stuck flat. So, I took small amount of adhesive and just tacked the pieces down and then ran my layout through my sewing machine a few time. This was allowing some pieces to still curl up or have dome dimension on my layout. I added a few scrap layers behind my photos, popped those up on some dimensional adhesive and added that to my layout as well.
I tucked a few labels behind my photos and then went to attach my title, the Fab frame Persepextive. I still though there was still too much blank space at the bottom of my layout so I decided to rip a strip off and layer a black and white grip beind it. I popped a few black start puffy stickers on the layout and called it done. I hope you enjoyed this layout and I hope you come back to see me. Make sure you go check out the shop with all the beautiful new items all the time along with the FoxBox You can also come check out the BrambleFox facebook page and the Bramblefox friends page. We would love to see what you create to and there are challenges you can participate in. Thank for stopping by and hope to see you over on the facebook page and back here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment