Monday, August 26, 2019

Fruity little love / Bella Blvd DT

Good morning everyone!!
Today I'm sharing a layout with you for the Bella Blvd design team and my assignment this week was to use at least 4 different washi tapes on a layout. My problem was finding just 4 lol.
Well I finally found the 4 that I wanted to use, I already had an idea of what I wanted to do, so I cut out a cut-file and then went to covering it with the washi tapes I had chosen. I used some of the new ones from the Squeeze the day collection and a few others I had in my stash of Bella goodies. 
I grabbed the Bella Besties and went through them, trying to find just the right color for my background and landed on bell pepper. I loved the brightness it brought to the layout and I wanted this layout to be fun and bright, just like my little goofy girl in the pictures. 
I laid my cut-file on the background I had chose, backed my photos and then decided I wanted something to the right of my layout, a way to use another washi. So I grabbed one of my punched and cut a boarder down the side and laid a few strips of break rules washi and attached it to the bell pepper paper. 
Once I did that, I backed my photos with some white cardstock, tucked them into my cut-file and then went to playing with all the fun embellishments that came along with the Squeeze the day collection
I tucked some of the fruit ephemera around the layout, making little clusters and then moved on to the word ephemera and added bits and pieces of those around the layout as well. 
I pulled some of the Heart hugs out and used some of the enamel dots off the sheet and placed them around the layout, played with a few of the stickers from the Doohicky sticker sheet and then jumped into the ciao chips and epoxy icons.
Those are just so stinking cute!! I pulled some of the Florence and Wonky alphas and finished off my title and was finished with the layout!
I cant wait to play even more with this collection! Its so bright and playful and there are so many things you can do with it!  
I hope you come back and check out what I get up to with this collection and others from Bella, you can check me out on instagram too, to see more of what I do!


Squeeze the day collection: Ephemera Icons, Ephemera words, Doohicky sticker sheet, Ciao Chip icons, Epoxy Icons, Fresh and Fab washi, Sweetness washi
Ice dot washi, Break rules washi
Bella Besties Graph and Dot: Bell Pepper
Heart Hugs: Black and white
Florence alphas: Black
Wonky alphas: Pickle Juice






No comments:

Post a Comment