Thursday, August 8, 2019

Explore, Happy, Play / Bella Blvd DT

Good morning everyone!!
I'm going to be sharing a layout with Bella Blvds new Squeeze the day collection!! I mean, this collection is so amazing and fresh! I just love it!!






Good morning everyone!!
PicsArt_07-31-02.56.05
Ok not only do I love the new Squeeze the day collection, with its bright colors and happy patterns, but I really have a thing for the bella invisables! I think I may have one or two left, I love them added in as a layer on a layout. This one was a calendar, but you dont have to use it that way at all. I just love the way it adds more to the background.
PicsArt_07-31-02.59.40
 I started with a Bella Besties for my background. I knew I wanted to use the invisible on my background too, so I actually started building my layout on it, before ever sticking anything to my background paper. I figured that doing it this way, I would be able to build my layout and then decided on what color I wanted the background to be, what complimented my layout.
I started with my pictures. I had three for this layout, I just had to decide if I wanted them to go vertical or horizontal. I ended up deciding to have them go with them horizontal. I backed each photo with a different patterned paper and then decide I wanted a patterned paper running behind my photos. And I love rainbows! So I went with that, it had a lot of white and pops of all the colors in the collection, so anything from the collection would work!
PicsArt_07-31-02.58.25
Once I chose the rainbow picture, I popped two of my photos up on 3d foam and stuck them all down. Then came trying to decide what embellishments I was going to use. And if you haven't seen this  collection, OH WOW are there a ton of ephemera pieces, stickers and all the epoxy pieces!! So for me it was hard not to use everything!!
I chose some of the pieces I wanted to use, set them aside and pulled out my acrylic words. This week we were to use acrylic words on out layout. Well I chose three different ones to use. It was super easy to chose the words for my title too. We were at the zoo in these pictures and we had do much fun while we were there. My youngest daughter got to to ride the carousel for the first time and oh did she love it, she didn't want to get off it! One of my other daughters wasn't so sure about it though and she held on for dear life. But it was all so much fun.
PicsArt_07-31-02.56.50
I picked where I wanted my title to go, I started from the top with the largest word and a white one, knowing that I had two white acrylic words and a green one, I decided to alternate them. So I placed them and started to embellish around my layout. I added a cluster up to the top left. I added some of the tags, epoxy fruit, ephemera heart and a sticker here and there. I did the same to the right of the photos and than down at the very bottom below the word play. Once I was happy with everything, I went through the Bella besties, sliding different colors behind my invisible, until I chose the ice color. I adheared everything to the background paper and was done.
Bella Supply
Bella Besties: Graph&Dot Ice
Squeeze the day collection: Sweet skies patterned paper, 6x6 paper pad, ephemera words, ephemera icons, doohicky sticker sheet, epoxy icons
Invisibles calendar
Acrylic words: Explore, Play
Acrylic word-Wish big: Happy 
Bella Blog bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment