Thursday, August 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties August 2019 New Release Party! Hooray

Good morning everyone!!
I'm here sharing a new layout for Paper Sweeties New Release Party!! This month is the 7th Anniversary! And in kind these sweet stamps and dies were released.






This month just happens to be one of my littles birthday month too. So I got to put these cute little cupcakes on my layout! They worked perfectly!!
I had printed out a photo strip of my daughter blowing out her candles and getting cake pushed in her face, lol. I knew I wanted to stick in the family of pinks and yellows. They are some of the colors that say happy to me. I laid out all my pieces where I wanted them, to see if I like the set up, I thought there was a little to much white at the top of my layout so I decided to pull out some of my watercolors and play with the colors where I was going to add my photos and its layers.



I added different layers behind my photo strip and then popped it up on foam adhesive and placed it where I had added the watercolor. I moved to the bottom of my layout and started layering the papers, lables and such, until I was happy with it and then it was time to pull out my pretties from this months release!

I had cut my cupcakes out of some of the bits and pieces that were left in a mix of my collections and in my color scheme and assembled them. This it where I have fun! I mean, dont get me wrong, I love to add layers and play with watercolor, but I love adding all the pretty embellishments too!
 


I tucked some of the cute little cupcakes here and there in my layers at the bottom of my layout, followed by flowers and some stickers too. I thought the cupcakes represented the celebration just right! 
Thank you for stopping by to see what I made today, make sure to head to the rest of the girls blogs too and see what everyone else has made with these cute stamps and dies!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Amanda Bodine ---> August Guest Designer
Diane Hover
Karen Bull 
Karen Letchworth


 
 

2 comments: