Saturday, August 24, 2019

Paper Sweeties and Pink & Main blog hop!!

Good morning everyone!!
Today is the Paper Sweeties and Pink & Main Joint  Blog Hop!! And on top of that its Paper Sweeties 7th Birthday!!
I'm sharing a layout today using Pink & Main products and they are just so cute!! On the plus, I found some older pictures of one of my boys from a past birthday and thought I would use those to play with this collection.
I started by cutting my pictures into circles and adding some of the pink and main papers as a mat behind them in a bit bigger circle.

I placed the photos and there mats around the cardstock where I wanted them and then decided that I wanted to keep the circle theme going. I grabbed the Pink & Main papers and started running them through my die cutting machine, making them different sizes. 
I ruffed up the sides of all the circles, to add some texture to the layout. I laid them around the layout, I moved them around here and there, couldn't quite figure out where I wanted them, so I swiped them all off the layout and moved on to making the title.

 I used the B side of one of the papers from the pack and cut happy birthday out as the shadow and then the more intricate happy birthday to layer on top. I stuck them together and then popped them up on some 3d foam and added it to the layout. 


Once I had that on there I decided to pop some of the other circles up on 3d foam and then add some of the others on there as well. I placed them here and there and then grabbed the beautiful glossy dots and added them around the layout as well. I splattered some shimmerz from my stash over the layout and was done.
Thanks so much for coming by and checking out my layout and make sure to check out the rest of the design teams projects too along with the Pink & Main girls as well!



6 comments: